AFM1100 is RS232/485 RTU plus PLC(programmable logic controller) device developed for automation, IoT, machine to machine applications where all basic necessary features such as communication, controlling/programming, monitoring features are implemented into one device. This makes applications more robust, easily configured, controlled and also the total cost is reduced.
It also has digital and analogue inputs and digital outputs. The quantity of these inputs and outputs are adequate for most of the applications. Any SCADA, central software, etc can be used based on ModbusRTU/TCP/UDP protocol for I/O operations.
Some of critical usage scenarios consist of controlling one input from remote output directly without any central connection in terms of reliabity and speed. We have developed a custom mode for this purpose that we called I/O Extender feature. When, two GRC3200R paired to each other, the all input states of the devices are mirrored to the outputs of the other device biderationally and instantly. In this mode there may not be any SCADA, etc software operation.
Our product also has a PLC(programmable logic controller) feature option so that I/O controlling can be made locally, fast and reliable. In addition to basic PLC logic blocks, custom type blocks for GSM connection,etc also available to use so that flexibilty for usage scenarios can be achieved.
• RTC(Real time clock) .
• Serial firmware update.
• Adjustable RS232/RS485 serial port.
• RS485 half duplex automatic telegram selection.
• 6.5-30V DC supply input.
• 4 optical isolated digital input.
• 4 normally open(relay) digital output.
• 0-20mA ve 0-10V analogue input.
• IO Extender operating mode(mirroring inputs to second device bidirectionally).
• Modbus RTU protocol for I/O monitoring, control and PLC functions.
• Monitoring 0-1 transition of digital inputs.
• SIM card with active PIN code can be plugged, the pin code can be set to the device.
• Connection is 5.08 mm screw type.
• AFM1100 can be directly mounted to DIN rail.
• Operating remperature: -40 - + 85°C
Some of the applications that can be implemented with AFM1100: